How to submit a DMCA notice
If you believe that you have identified instances of copyright infringement on Streamable, you or someone you have authorized to act on your behalf may report them to us by completing this form or by sending the information below to our designated agent:
- The copyrighted works that you believe have been infringed;
- The content you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and information that will allow us to locate it;
- Your mailing address, telephone number and, if available, email address;
- The following two statements:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g. as a fair use)”
- “I hereby state that the information in this notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed”; and
- Your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver the notice to Hopin’s designated agent at:
Hopin US, Inc.
2810 N. Church St.
Wilmington, DE 19802
Please note that this information may be provided, in good faith, by Hopin to the user who has committed the alleged infringement to allow them to submit a counter-notice.